Sunday, September 9, 2007

Verse of the Day


Psalm 143:10

Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground.”


I love this verse! This morning when I woke up I knew this was “the verse of the day” for me. This describes exactly, yet simply the desire of my heart. Each day is a brand new day to honor the Lord by doing His will. This is accomplished by following the lead of the Holy Spirit. The Lord is so faithful to show me each day the right path for me to take.

I can't begin to imagine how I managed to live without Jesus in my life. Honestly, I didn't survive without Him. I have tried it my way and it led to a suicide attempt. Without Christ in my life I have no direction, no moral compass and no real purpose. I praise the Lord for rescuing me in a great time of need. Without Him I would be utterly alone and hopeless.

Today as you go about your day take a moment to stop and praise the Lord for His goodness. Thank Him for being our Guide through this life!


Proverbs 14:12

There is a way {which seems} right to a man, But its end is the way of death.”


Proverbs 16:9

The mind of man plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.”


Serving God and My Family,

Crystal <>< (SAHM)

1 comment:

Sadie said...

Hi Crystal,

This reminded me of the verses I read this morning about the Lord directing our paths and guiding us.

Proverbs 3:6
Psalm 32:8
Isaiah 30:21

~Sadie

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon