Thank you Lord for a brand new day! I want to use each and every day to celebrate Christ in my life. I am learning that I can achieve this goal by maintaining a lovely place for my family to enjoy. So where is this “lovely place”? It is my home! I am making “A Commitment to Loveliness” in my home. I was made aware of this idea from Mrs. Elliot's blog. This commitment is being hosted by Emma and is a great way of adding feminine beauty into our lives. Choose five things to accomplish this week that will increase the loveliness in your life and home.
Here is my list of 5 things that I have committed to accomplishing this week:
Clear off my dinner table and keep it clean.
Tidy up and organize my computer desk.
Write an “I love you” note to my husband each day.
Find ways of making Sofia's bedroom more feminine without spending a lot of money.
Make the bed each morning after waking up and wash the sheets every other day.
I pray that you will join this simple yet wonderful “Commitment to Loveliness”.
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)














1 comment:
Hi there! I love your blog! It's so nice to know there are other ladies out there who are 100% committed to their families! Come and visit my blog sometime and have a cup of tea with me! God Bless, x
Post a Comment