Saturday, September 8, 2007

Simply Saturday






Good Afternoon!


Today was “Purple Cow” day! The Purple Cow is a Christian Thrift Store that I have come to absolutely love! I bought three items today and only spent about $8. I took Mrs. Elliot's advice and made an easy but elegant change in my kitchen and bathroom.

I really have a heart's desire to be a good steward of the income my husband brings home. Living a frugal life will help me accomplish this goal. I must say though that I also have a heart's desire to add a sweet elegant touch to our home as well, without it costing an arm and a leg.

My husband is pleased and proud of the little changes that I made today and so I thought I would share these changes with you all.


Serving God and My Family,

Crystal <>< (SAHM)

1 comment:

Sadie said...

Oh my goodness, those things look beautiful! I hope your soap decanter pours better than mine. I'm willing to put up with a few soap dribbles for the beauty it brings to the counter! I love thrift shopping as well. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon