Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made!


Is it Tuesday really?

This past weekend was full and it seems as though I can't keep track of what day it is! I am learning this is fairly common for mothers of toddlers. Sofia's sleep schedule is a bit off as she is teething again. Being a dental assistant I appreciate each tiny tooth that breaks through in her toddler sized mouth.

I still find amazement in God's creation. How wondrous it is that He fashioned our inner parts to all function in such special ways. Do you ever feel small and insignificant? Do you ever have days where the comings and goings of this life weigh you down? In those times that I fall prey to the enemy of “self pity” I read this verses:


Psalm 139: 13-18


13 For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. 14 I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. 15 My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, {And} skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; 16 Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained {for me,} When as yet there was not one of them. 17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! 18 If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand.”



What an awesome thing to know that the Lord hand crafted each and every one of us! It is still hard for me to wrap my mind around these verses. He has “precious thoughts” about you! WOW! The God of all creation has “precious thoughts” about me!

No matter what is going on in your life, the Lord knows you inside and out! He knows the troubles that face you each day when you rise. Just our mere existence is a testament of His love for us. We are fearfully and wonderfully made!!! I am so glad to know that the Lord knows even the days that are ordained for me to live! Again, at least one of us knows what is going on.

If you are feeling low today or insignificant read these verses and really digest them. All throughout God's Word there are verses like this that show God's design to have an intimate relationship with us.

Whatever this life throws at you and no matter how people try to cut you down, we serve a Great Wonderful Just God, and He loves you!

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

No comments:

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon