With staying on track with my “Commitment to Loveliness”, I must admit I am failing miserably! However, this is a brand new week to make another effort. Here are my 5 things that I will commit to accomplishing to add loveliness to my life and home:
Extend Grace and remember that God's Grace is sufficient!
Finish reading one of my new books, “12 Steps to Becoming A More Organized Woman- Practical Tips for Managing Your Home and Your Life Based on Proverbs 31” by: Lane P. Jordan
Have supper prepared when Malachi arrives home from work.
Leave my husband an “I love you” note at least once this week to remind him just how much I appreciate and adore him.
Prepare my home and a lovely supper for our guests on Thursday.
I pray that each of you who are making the “Commitment to Loveliness” are accomplishing that which you set out to.
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)














No comments:
Post a Comment