Friday, September 28, 2007

Easy Crockpot Chili


This is the easiest most delicious chili that I know how to make.


1lb Ground Beef

½ onion chopped

1 tsp minced garlic

1 can Tomato Sauce

1 can Stewed Tomatoes

1 can Light Red Kidney Beans (drained)

1 can chili styles red beans (I buy the walmart brand)

salt, pepper, chili powder, sweet basil


Brown the ground beef with ½ chopped onion and garlic. Drain and rinse meat. Put browned meat into the crock pot and add remaining ingredients and stir well. Cook on LOW for 7 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours. Serve with your favorite cornbread and enjoy!!!


Serving God and Family,

Crystal <>< (SAHM)

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Looks yummy and sounds easy. Next time ground beef goes on sale, I'll have to try and make some!

nannykim said...

what size tomato sauce--the small or large (15 1/2 oz?). Sounds good.Let me know.

nannykim said...

thanks!!will try it today

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon