Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What are you thankful for?


Do you have a thankful heart? Nannykim has started a challenge to make a list of things that we are thankful for. I love this idea, keeps things in perspective!

I pray that you will all join in this challenge and list things that you are thankful for.


I am thankful for Jesus Christ and His sacrifice He made on my behalf!
I am thankful for God's Providence and Sovereignty in my life.
I am thankful for my husband and daughter and three little ones in Heaven.
I am thankful for my church family.
I am thankful for the wonderful Christian ladies that I have met through blogger!
I am thankful for each breath that I have to spread the Gospel.
I am thankful for cool dry days in South Louisiana, even if they are far and few between!
I am thankful for Christian fellowship.
I am just thankful!


I will give thanks to You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, And will glorify Your name forever.” Psalms 86:12


Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

2 comments:

nannykim said...

Praise God for all his blessings!! Where did you get that sign?

Anonymous said...

My motto when I'm down and out is "Think Thankful Thoughts" - it's hard to stay blue when you are thinking happy thoughts!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon