This is the start of a brand new week! In my “Commitment to Loveliness”, I have made a list of my “5 things” that I have set out to accomplish this week to make my life and home more lovely! As I admitted at the end of last week, I did not accomplish all that I set out to. The Lord has blessed me with yet a new day to honor Him with my life!
My 5 things:
Write an “I love you” note to my husband at least once this week.
Clean dinning table and the surrounding area.
Finish chapter 5 of “The Excellent Wife” book and post the summary.
Keep living room clean and clutter free.
Be up and dressed for the day before Sofia (my 16 month old) wakes up.
My soul longs to please the Lord and to make my home a lovely and peaceful place for my family and visitors. Since the living room and kitchen area have the most traffic through the day, I am trying to keep them clean and organized.
I had a chance to share my heart with my husband and he was so supportive and encouraged me in my convictions. I even spoke to him about my desire to dress modestly, to which he said that I already did! My husband let me spend a few extra dollars last week to pick up two knee length shirts. I am beginning to like this dressing more feminine thing! I am normally a blue jeans and t-shirt kind of gal, but the Lord really pressed upon my heart to re-examine my wardrobe, so I did! I am truly blessed with a husband who is understanding and encourages me to honor the Lord in all aspects of my life.
I pray that today you are all blessed and that you will make your list of 5 things with the purpose of bringing more loveliness to your life. Let us rise each day with a heart's desire to bring honor and glory to our Saviour!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)














1 comment:
So where did you find the skirts?
Post a Comment