Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Autumn Blessings!



Greetings once again ladies!

I just arrived home from running a short errand. My “short errand” was to buy more starch as I have completely run out! I decided to stop by the “Everything's A Dollar” store. While there the department store workers were putting out fall decorations and such. September 23rd is the first day of fall! Can you believe that it is already here? This means that it is time to put away our summer decorations and pull out the fall decor! I am looking forward to a bit cooler weather I must add. South Louisiana is miserably hot during the summer. We actually shouldn't get cooler weather until about November! That won't stop me from decorating as if it really does feel like Fall!

If you are in need of some pre-season inspiration visit “A Wise Woman Builds Her Home”. On this blog there is also a great post on “Hospitality”, that is worth reading!

I pray that this year I can get my home in order to have guest here this year. Malachi and I are going to begin setting our own traditions. I love baking and cooking, so this year we will have a Thanksgiving dinner and Christmas dinner at our home. No, we don't have a big home, but there is a “BIG” love that resides in our home that we want to extend to others. Jesus Christ is always the focus in our home and we would love to share with others the greatness of His love and hospitality.


Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

1 comment:

nannykim said...

Yup--reading all the different blogs inspired me to put up some fall decorations--I will have to post some pics later to my blog. I have already begun cooking fall stuff. The strange thing is I live in SC and like you the weather is still quite warm!! Little did I know that when I lived in Conn. I would think low 80's was cool and fallish!!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon