Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday to my Sweet Sofia

Sofia was not expecting us to be able to do anything for her birthday today since her daddy had to work.  However, Malachi took off work after lunch and got all the grocery shopping accomplished.  He got Sofia's birthday cake from Whole Foods (dye free!) and picked up her birthday gifts that she'd been wanting. 

When Malachi arrived home he hid the gifts in the laundry room and I hid the cake in the ice box.  Sofia has NO clue!  While Malachi played with the girls in the playroom, I got everything set up in the kitchen.  I thought I would share the video I took of how surprised and excited Sofia was!

2 comments:

Mrs. Settles said...

This is so precious! I think Charlotte was as excited as big sister there in the beginning.

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,

Marcia

Mrs. Sewell said...

Marcia,

It was so funny to see Charlotte get so excited...you would have thought it was her birthday!

It was also very sweet to see Sofia being more than willing to share in her birthday celebration. She recently became fascinated with bugs. She reads little books about bugs and loves to learn about them. Malachi got her this little bug house thing and a bug magnifying looker thing (I know high tech terms). She's been catching crickets and keeping them in mason jars - so she was thrilled that now her bugs have a proper home ;)

It is always neat to see what our children will find interesting.

Blessings to you!

Crystal <><

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon