Monday, December 12, 2011

Homemaking 101: Vision Encouragement and Instruction for Young, Christian Wives DVD (WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT)

Congratulations to Shonda for winning the Homemaking 101: Vision Encouragement and Instruction for Young, Christian Wives DVD

I know that you will be as blessed as I have been to have this lovely resource in my home!  Now I know that many of you might be a little discouraged that you did not win this giveaway; but fret not!  Mrs. Ross has generously extended a 25% discount to my readers!  If you'd like to purchase this DVD, please click on the picture below and use coupon code 25off at checkout! 


Many thanks to Mrs. Ross for making this Giveaway possible and for creating such a helpful Christ-centered tool for Christian women of all ages!  
***Shonda, please contact Mrs. Ross at info (at) familyvisionfilms (dot) com and let her know that you are the winner of the Serving God and Family Giveaway for the Homemaking 101 DVD***

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <><

(Winner was chosen via a random generator at random.org)



1 comment:

Shonda said...

Thank you! I just emailed her.t

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon