Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My New Pendant

I have been looking for a new pendant for my necklace for the longest time, and I finally found the PERFECT one!  Misty over at Misty's Mystical Jewelry custom made this for me!  Each "pea" represents my three little "peas".  Green for Sofia's birth month (Emerald - May), red for Charlotte's birth month (Ruby - July), and purple for Eleanor's birth month (Amethyst - February); each on in the proper order of birth too!  I LOVE THIS pendant! 

If by chance you too are looking for something like this, or need a unique gift idea please check out Misty's Mystical Jewelry!  In fact, she is having a really awesome sale tonight until 10pm EST:

"Custom made Peapod Pendants only $7 shipped or 2 for $12 shipped!! Add any length chain for only $5 more or a green or white ribbon necklace for only $2 more, or make it a key chain for only $1 more!!!"

I promise, you will not be disappointed in the quality and beauty of this product!  

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

No comments:

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon