Saturday, August 27, 2011

Eleanor (6 Months Old)

Modeling a new photo prop I made :)

She LOVES having her picture taken....can you tell?

My Sweet Darlin'

Sofia wanted to rock Ellie, and this is the picture I was able to get when Sofia wasn't paying attention :)

I am privileged to kiss this face every single day!

My Sweet Eleanor
       I cannot believe that this sweet baby is now 6 months old!  It seems like just a moment ago my water broke and I was experiencing the most wonderful homebirth of all time!  Yet, here she is half a year old and time doesn't seem to be slowing down for even a second.  I often wish that these moments could be captured in a way that I can go back and "replay" them; because lets face it, our babies grow up way too fast!  It seems I am holding them in my arms one second and in the next breathe watching them become little ladies with big personalities.  

       Eleanor is the most delightful baby.  She has been the calmest of all my three children and the healthiest.  She is growing by leaps and bounds and I just wish I could slow it all down. She is crawling (or more specifically "low crawling) everywhere, still working on sitting up on her own, babbles ALL the time, and just about anything makes her laugh.  She loves her big sisters, and is entertained for long periods of time just watching them play. She weighs a little over 16lbs now and is adorably chunky.  It is the only time in her life when her little "thunder thighs" will be considered adorable...ha ha ha!

       I am greatly enjoying the sweetness of being the mother to three daughters.  I cherish each moment, even the not-so-sweet ones, and I praise the Lord for blessing me so!

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

2 comments:

Neri said...

AWW! I can't believe it's been 6 months already. Time sure does move right on by. Miss you!

Trisha said...

As I said earlier this morning, Ellie is the best little model of your creations! She is such a beautiful, happy baby! You take great pictures too. :)

Brie has little thunder thighs too, lol!

Happy 6 months Eleanor!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon