Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's a Blessing! Etsy Shop - Recommendation


I love this shop!  I learned about “It’s a Blessing” Etsy shop and blog through Mrs. Fuentes’ blog “A Wise Woman Builds Her Home” when she hosted a giveaway a few weeks ago.  I looked through all of the items and was impressed by all the thought that went into making each one and associating each bead with a scripture passage.  I also learned that I could custom order items!  This was when I made my first purchase.  I had two bracelets custom made for two very special people, and the shop owner Shannon worked with me to make sure that the bracelets were just the way I wanted them.  I pitched my idea and she ran with it, making the loveliest bracelets.  A day or two later I decided to order a bracelet for myself.  The one I chose was the Proverbs 31 bracelet (the chunky beaded one).  I received it in the mail the other day and LOVE it! 


Mailed with the bracelet was a pretty card with the Proverbs 31 passage printed on it explaining what each bead meant.  The quality of the bracelet is superb!  I am totally impressed and highly recommend “It’s a Blessing” Etsy shop.  

If you are looking for a gift for someone I totally recommend checking this Etsy shop out.  Remember that you can contact the owner about custom orders.  The service I received was prompt and enjoyable.  I am thinking about purchasing a couple of the child bracelets for the girls!

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

No comments:

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon