| Eleanor Michelle 1 Week Old |
Sofia and Charlotte are so thrilled that she is here, and both have been "big helpers". Malachi has been the most amazing husband. He has kept the house in order, kitchen clean, prepared all the meals, and even did all the grocery shopping yesterday. I don't know what I would do with out his love and support. Each day I fall more in love with him and appreciate him a million times more. He has always put me and the children before himself, and I never ever second guess his devotion to me and his family. I praise and thank the Lord for continuing to mold and shape our marriage in a way that reflects His love for His Bride. It brings tears to my eyes to think that my children are witnessing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in action every day. This is something that I never witnessed as a child or a young adult, so it is monumental that my children, the next generation of Sewell's will have first hand knowledge, exposure and training in the ways of the Lord just by witnessing their parents maintain a Godly, Christ-centered marriage.
Happy One Week Birthday to my precious miracle, Eleanor Michelle!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













1 comment:
Happy one week to the newest Sewell! She is precious. :)
Post a Comment