Monday, February 28, 2011

Eleanor Michelle is HERE!

Eleanor Michelle was born today at around 5am.  She weighs 9lbs 8oz and is 22 inches long.  I will post my birth story soon, but wanted to let everyone know that she arrived safely and I had the most amazing homebirth!

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

4 comments:

Deborah said...

So happy for you!!! She is amazing! I've been checking your blog often to see how it is going and if she has come:) So wonderful to see she came - and on her due date - how funny:)
Well I have about 6 weeks left - I'm ready:) Not with what I have to do but ready to have him here.
Take care
Deborah

Kristin said...

Congratulations!! I've been following your posts most of your pregnancy. I have a 2 year old girl names Ellie. So happy for your family!

Kris said...

Yay!!! Praise God for His goodness! So happy everything went great and both Mommy and baby are doing well.

Marcia said...

That is so wonderful Crystal! Can't wait to read the full story!
Congratulations :)

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon