Thursday, October 14, 2010
Miss Eleanor "Ellie" Michelle
Meet Miss Eleanor "Ellie" Michelle!!!!! We are so thrilled to be having another little girl!!!! She was VERY stubborn and wouldn't uncross her legs for anything! It took about 30-45 minutes for the tech to be able to find out the gender, and once another tech came in she found it right away! I have to have another ultrasound in 4 weeks to recheck her heart because Ellie was laying in a weird position that we couldn't clearly see all four chambers of her heart. Hopefully I'll get some better pictures them of her as well! Sofia is SUPER excited because she has wanted another little sister, and she kept insisting this baby was a girl! Three little sweet girls! What more could I ask for? Praising the Lord today!
Serving God and Family,
Crystal (SAHM)
Labels:
Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment