This weekend has been good and bad. The girls and I went to a homeschool field trip Friday afternoon and I went to a baby shower that evening. I met a friend of a friend, and am hoping to spend more time talking and having fellowship with her in the future.
Saturday was not so great; it was filled with me wrestling a migraine and eventually a trip to the ER. We spent about 4 hours waiting for me to get some relief, and I still left the ER vomiting. I am thankful that we still have insurance, because the bill for last night would be much higher.
We had plans of visiting a church today, but I am still feeling groggy and have a bit of a headache left. Hopefully once the girls are in bed I can go back to sleep and sleep the headache off.
On a good note, I started the Clomid today! Just like last time, I'll take it for 5 days and it should induce ovulation by day 14 and, Lord willing, we'll have a pregnancy that sticks!
Malachi got good news that two places he submitted his resume to are actually "looking" at it. He is continuing to send his resume out, and we are trusting the Lord to provide a job for Malachi soon.
As always our hope is in the Lord!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)
Sunday, April 25, 2010
This Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
I feel your pain (literally) when it comes to migraines. It stinks that you had to go to the hospital, but I'm happy you were able to find relief.
Will be praying for a job for Malachi. My husband has not had a steady job since last Aug., but God has still provided financially for us. We are praying that He opens a door for him.
We had a great time at the homeschool activity and baby shower. So glad we finally got to meet in person. Looking forward to many more:)
Hope you felt better today!
Post a Comment