The nurse called me this morning. My progesterone levels are at 5800, which she said is “excellent”. My HCG levels are at 161 and we can’t really tell much by the number until I have my HCG levels checked again tomorrow. They “should” double every 48 hours, so tomorrow we should see them at least at or around 322. If they do not, then I will have to have them checked again on Friday. My first OB appointment with ultrasound is scheduled for March 19th. We are praying that everything progresses as it should and that come March 19th we get to see this little baby the Lord is knitting together!
Thanks for all the prayers!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













2 comments:
I like your words, they inspire me a lot but I have a feeling that you are becoming paranoyd with this hunt for pregnancy. I see you copying the duggars´life style. It seems that you don´t think about the planet which is overpopulated, the bad world we are living in. It´s a irresponsability this way of thinking because you are not alone in this planet. there are so many children in need for a family why don´t you go adopt some and get satisfied with your big family.
Hi aldo,
Thanks for your comment, however it appears that you are parroting really bad information on human population. I took the time to respond to your comment in my most recent blog. I highly suggest you check it out, and do some research into Demographics on the human population. You will find that there has never been an overpopulation threat, nor will there ever be. In fact, just the opposite is happening. We are in a dangerous fertility and population decline and it threatens modern civilization.
http://servinggodandfamily.blogspot.com/2010/02/response-to-comment-about-human.html
Crystal <><
Post a Comment