Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Praise the Lord - HCg levels MORE than doubled

Excellent news! My HCG levels MORE than doubled from 161 to 366! The nurse said everything looks excellent! Now I just continue taking the progesterone two times a day, go in weekly for blood work to check my progesterone levels, and unless I have any concerns between now and March 19th, then "no news is good news". I will be 5 weeks on Monday, and I am so totally excited that this baby is doing well. I am praising the Lord for each day He gives me with this baby! My levels are pretty high for being 17 DPO (days past ovulation), which could indicate twins! We will know more on March 19th when I have my first ultrasound.

Thanks for all the prayers.

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

1 comment:

Marcia said...

ooooo!!!! It's so exciting! I am praying for you!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon