Good Morning to all my faithful readers and to those just stopping by to visit.
Last night was a rough night for my precious Charlotte. She is still running a fever of around 101+ and this morning she is having horrible diarrhea. She nursed a couple of times last night, but this morning is refusing to drink anything. I was able to get her to eat a small amount of oatmeal with cut up bananas. I offered her some pedialyte, but it seems the second she smells it she turns her nose away.
I received a call from the nurse this morning letting me know that Charlotte’s UA was normal. So, Charlotte does not have a UTI. The doctor appears not to be concerned about the diarrhea, or the fever. If in 8 hours (from 5am) Charlotte has not had a “wet” diaper then I have to call the doctor back so they can re-evaluate her.
I finally got Charlotte down to sleep a little while ago; but I know she won’t sleep for too long. My sweet Charlie just isn’t feeling well.
I will update you all as the day goes on. Thanks to all who are continuing to pray for my sweet girl. (And please pray that Miss Sofia doesn’t get sick)
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)














No comments:
Post a Comment