Lord,
I come to you today broken and weary. The sleepless nights that are plaguing my life are becoming overwhelming and almost too much to bare. I have feelings of inadequacy in lulling my wee babe Charlotte to sleep. I find that my frustration only makes the nights worse for her and me. In my weariness I shout at my delightful Sofia and cause her heart to hurt and lash out at my husband which does not bring honor to You. Lord, please forgive me…and HELP me.
I thank you my Jesus for placing God fearing women in my life who each day with their sweet and gentle words encourage me and lift my spirits, even if all they do is say “hello”. God you prove Yourself faithful to me every second of each day and I struggle to prove myself faithful to you for even a second. God thank you for your Mercy and Grace which gives me hope that you still love me, even when I am un-bathed, have a rats nest for a hair style, and stumble through the day knocking over everything I touch. You carefully set things right and dust me off and say “I love you in spite of the mess”.
My soul rejoices even in the midst of my trials oh Lord, for You are good to me always. My heart leaps with passion and a fervent desire to serve only You, even when I am weary and worn. You are the God of my salvation; the Only One who can save me from all that which seeks to destroy me. Even when I am surrounded by the enemy and can feel his cold breath hovering around to consume me, I am safe and secure knowing that YOU are my Comfort and the One who fights all my battles. Father you are the Sovereign Lord of my life, my one true love.
I praise you Father for you brought me back to life and have blessed me with a joy that is indescribable, even now when I am tired I rejoice in You always! Thank you Lord, for only giving me that which I can bare; and for being the One who carries all my burdens; I love you!
Forgive me of my sins and help me to only focus on You for my heart’s desire is to serve only You.
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)














4 comments:
My Dearest Sister in Christ,
I am so sorry that you are not getting any rest. I pray that this problem resolves itself very soon. Let me give you some uplifting words and tell you that you are an inspiration to many.
Your dearest friend,
Amy
http://blessedinky.blogspot.com/
Lovely prayer. It probably doesn't give you the sleep you need, I pray that it brings you peace.
Oh sweetie...I have been there. It will get easier. You will have a day in the not to distant future when you will remember these days as the best in your life. Try to keep in mind that they are only small for a moment and even that moment flies so quickly.
We are none of us perfect.
What a sweet and tender prayer.
This is beautiful. I can definitely relate, my friend. Please know that you are remembered in my prayers daily. Love you!
Post a Comment