Recently I received an email about "Why Women Should Vote". Inside this seemingly harmless email were the stories of a few women who suffered physical harm for going up against the government in hopes of winning the right to vote through the Women's Suffrage Movement. This movement began in the 1700's in France, and after some time found popularity in America in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It was crucial in bringing about the right to vote for women, but it also brought with it the feminist movement, eventually leading to legalized abortion and the gay agenda. I have been thinking long and hard about this issue of "Women's Rights" and I am not sure if I would be thought of as an anti-feminist or just anti-woman in general because if it were up to me, I would rather not have the right to vote if it meant all of the evil anti-Biblical ideals that came out of the Women's' Suffrage Movement were never realized. What some fail to acknowledge is that those women who fought for our right to vote, and have equality with men, are the very same women who led the way for the legalized killing of unborn children. Margaret Sanger the founder of Planned Parenthood (formerly known as the American Birth Control League) was one of the pioneers of legalized birth control and abortion. Some people regard her as a "heroine", but I regard her with, well, little regard. She was a self professed Socialist who was a racist who promoted eugenics which includes selective breeding, sterilization and euthanasia. In one of her pamphlets she writes: "It is a vicious cycle; ignorance breeds poverty and poverty breeds ignorance. There is only one cure for both, and that is to stop breeding these things. Stop bringing to birth children whose inheritance cannot be one of health or intelligence. Stop bringing into the world children whose parents cannot provide for them. Herein lies the key of civilization. For upon the foundation of an enlightened and voluntary motherhood shall a future civilization emerge." (Sanger, What Every Boy and Girl Should Know, 1915, p. 140) She says this about large families: "The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it." Margaret Sanger, Women and the New Race (Eugenics Publ. Co., 1920, 1923) The Socialist Party in the early 1900s hired Margaret Sanger to promote the woman's right to vote. (The New York Times, 1992) This of course was not her passion, as she thought the bigger issue for women was unwanted pregnancies. She was all on board for a "pure race". Here are two quotes of Sanger that show her sentiment in this area: On blacks, immigrants and indigents: On sterilization & racial purification: You can read more at, "Margaret Sanger Founder of Planned Parenthood In Her Own Words". Susan B. Anthony was born on 15 February 1820, and began a movement that sought equal social rights (land ownership, equal pay, right to vote etc.). This movement actually began in France in the 1700s. There is nothing in and of itself "wrong" with this movement, but what grew out of it is horrible. The ACLU was originally formed to protect minorities from discrimination now look at it! I am convinced that if Susan B. Anthony, who had good intentions I'm sure, failed at her goal we would not have abortion, stem cell research, feminism, gay and lesbian agenda... pretty much all the major social giants Christianity faces today. Women being treated equal is not what the bible prescribes. The bible has always said that women should be treated SPECIALLY. They should be treated tenderly, carefully, being revered, celebrated, cared for and loved. Why would women want to settle for equality when they can have so much more? Socio-political equality is a sellout. What it is REALLY saying is, "We want to make the decisions instead of the men and we want to control things instead of the men". Hmmm, sounds a bit familiar: "To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your labor pains; with pain you will give birth to children. You will want to control your husband, but he will dominate you." I do think that anyone in the workplace, or anyone who votes, etc should be treated like anyone else in that regard. No one should have rights removed based on gender/race etc. But I also believe that people are simply not satisfied with equality. Does the man have the "right to choose" or can a German American take advantage of Affirmative Action? No, that's because everyone's opinion of what is "equal" is completely different. No one is satisfied with being someone's equal, what they really want is "special rights". They want to be recognized for what sets them apart, yet at the same time want all the rights pertaining to everyone else. Sadly that has meant, for women at least, to take control over the very children they are designed bear and protect with their lives. In the ultimate act of defiance, they have exercised their dominance, power, superiority and exploited the weak , dependent children who are subject to them, by robbing them of even the opportunity to express their own "right to be heard", and doing it simply because they can. So it comes around full circle, they are now the perpetrators doing the very thing they claim was done to them , but in a far worst and more sinister way, to those who are much more helpless than they ever were. So I simply don't want to hear it anymore! No more being reminded of the Women's Rights Movement, or elevating those who were a part of it as heroes (or heroines for that matter). I cannot be expected to know the horrible monster of what the women's rights movement has become, and somehow try to look back on its infancy favorably. I think people try to separate the "good parts" (right to vote, equal pay etc) of the movement from the bad (infanticide, feminism, gay agenda). If that's the case, then I'd like to ask them a question. Would you give up the good stuff, if that meant removing all the bad? Would you sacrifice your right to vote, or take a reduction in pay, if that meant criminalizing the act of murdering un-born babies? If you answer yes, then you share my position. If no, then even though this is a purely hypothetical question, you are in reality already in the camp of the enemy. I believe something's ultimate condition should be judged from its ultimate outcome. Aren't we considered elect or non-elect based on our ultimate position with God? If not, then we would be non-elect until we received Christ. In the same line of thinking I cannot look on women's rights with approval, no matter its original intent, because I know the outcome of it and the unimaginable "suffering" it has contributed to our society. I wonder if Susan B. Anthony would have continued her cause if she knew what foundation it would lay the groundwork for. It has been women who have pioneered the abortion agenda using their "almighty right to vote". It has been women who have used their right to vote in order to take children away from their father's in divorce proceedings as a way to punish their ex-husbands. It has been the woman's right to vote that has caused the rise of feminism in our society which has ultimately crept in and taken hold in the Church. So, again, what good has come from the right of women to vote that hasn't been laced with evil? So, as far as voting goes for me, I will not be manipulated or guilted into voting in honor of "the struggle for equality". . I will not vote just because I can. I will only vote if I agree with a particular candidate on those issues that I deem essential as according to my Biblical Worldview. I will not cast a vote just to honor those women who fought for my right to vote. I will vote my conscience as it is governed by the Holy Scriptures and the Holy Spirit. Serving God and My Family, Crystal <>< (SAHM)
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.
Genesis 3:16
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Why Should Women Vote? My Opinion on Woman’s Suffrage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment