This will be the very first presidential election where I will be voting. The last presidential election I was committed to a state hospital after my suicide attempt and was unable to vote. I was unsure at first if I would vote for John McCain, but after hearing the litany of pro-choice babble from Senator Obama, I feel morally obligated to vote against him. Today I came across this video that just broke my heart. As Christians we cannot morally justify voting for a person who is pro-choice. Our politics should reflect our relationship we have with Christ and thus if one truly knows the Lord, they will not be pro-choice. If scripture is seen by the Christian as supreme authority over their lives, then pro-choice will NOT be an option. Consider carefully who you vote for this presidential election. Serving God and My Family, Crystal<>< (SAHM)
Friday, August 15, 2008
Is This Really Who Evangelicals Want In The White House?
Labels:
Blogging,
Video Posting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
That video sure does make you sick. I have never considered Obama. I have heard so much on him that they will not even put in the press.
I have to vote 3rd party this year and it looks like Chuck Baldwin gets my vote. I can't vote for the lesser of two evils and I have to vote my conscience.
This video made me cry and it just enrages me to think that these people can't see that value in human life created so lovingly by our Father. Thank you for sharing, Crystal.
Post a Comment