Saturday, August 16, 2008

Grand Opening of “Serving God and Family” Website!

My dream of having my own website has finally been realized! Today is the first day that my new website "Serving God and Family" is up and running! I will be keeping this blog page and linking my website to it. I pray that you all get a chance to head on over to the new website and look around. It is still under construction, but I am working hard to get it complete. I hope to add some contributing writers to the site as well. I will be prayerfully considering other Christian ladies for this task. Thank you all for your prayers and support!


 

Serving God and Family Website


 

Serving God and My Family,

Crystal <>< (SAHM)

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Crystal, I can't wait to see it emerge over time! I'm keep you all in my prayers.

Sarah said...

Congrats! =)

Erin said...

Its beautiful! Congratulations on a wonderful job! I'll be sure to check back frequently for updates!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon