Monday, June 16, 2008

Just a Few More Weeks!


This past weekend my husband helped me get our house all in order! It is so nice to have things in place before a new baby arrives. Our friend Brian also helped us move some heavy stuff that I cannot help Malachi with. What a blessing to have friends who love to serve others.

We did give our cats away and got the room they were in all cleaned out! It was a disaster in there and I almost thought we would never get it all cleaned. I also washed Charlotte’s clothes and got them organized by size and put away. Malachi’s office gave us a baby shower this past Friday and gifted us with a brand new pack-n-play that I set up in our bedroom. All of Charlotte’s diapers are washed and ready for her cute bottom!


New Pack-N-Play for Charlotte



Cats Old Room


Today I spent my time cleaning the living room and the dining room. I still need to get to work on my kitchen and bathroom, but I am taking a break as not to exert myself.


Living Room



Our Fireplace Mantel


I am having contractions on a regular basis now and I am getting very excited about Charlotte’s arrival! I have my 36 week check up tomorrow and we are so hoping that with all the work I have been doing that I will have dilated a bit. After 37 weeks Charlotte is FREE to make her debut! She is estimated to possibly weigh 9lbs in a couple weeks. Sofia was born at 8lbs 13.5 oz, so I guess it is just in the cards for me to have big babies. I love it though! I love chunky babies!



We would like to thank everyone who has been in prayer for our family and for this pregnancy. Although it has been rocky, with a few scares, this pregnancy has been such a blessing to my life. I am learning to enjoy every second of each pregnancy, no matter what the outcome. Each child has value and is a blessing from the Lord, regardless how long they are in our lives.

I will definitely keep everyone updated when we have Little Miss Charlotte. Sofia seems to be grasping the idea of a new baby sister. She loves to rub my tummy and say “bebe” or “sissy”. Each night after we sing “Jesus Loves Me”, Sofia leans in and kisses my belly and says “oh sissy”. I am confident that Sofia will be a great big sister! The Lord is good to prepare us for everything, even when we are children.

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

1 comment:

The Rhoderick Family said...

Wow girl. You have been busy!!! Are we nesting a bit???? That's great that you are getting so much accomplished, with help of course. It feels great doesn't it to get some huge tasks out of the way so you don't have to worry about that. You can just enjoy your new daughter. What a blessing she will be.

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon