Monday, May 12, 2008

Brand New Day


Some days are easier than other lately. As we approach the arrival of our second child, my body is running out of energy. My ambitions though have not lessened, so you can see my dilemma. However, I have a wonderful husband who is of great help to me. He is always ready to help me with any hair brained project I think up.

I have yet to organize my kitchen cabinets. I also still need to clean out our junk room. My room and Sofia’s room is in dire need of some love and care. So, my list of “To Do’s” grows while my energy dwindles.

However, the Lord is faithful to give me just what I need to take care of my family. The Lord is my source of strength and sanity. I know that if I don’t get everything accomplished that it will be ok. So I am not going to stress about projects that don’t get completed before Charlotte is born. I still need to take time to enjoy my husband and daughter and this pregnancy. It won’t be too much longer and Charlotte will grace us with her presence and everything else will be deemed “not so important”.

I enjoyed my Mother’s Day weekend. We were able to visit Malachi’s grandparents, aunt and uncle. On Mother’s Day we were able to make it to visit my mother and sisters. It is always nice to visit with extended family, but it is also nice to just have time with my husband and daughter.

I do pray that you all had a lovely weekend and that you are refreshed and ready to take on another week of honoring the Lord!

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

No comments:

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon