Thursday, May 22, 2008

32 Weeks! In Full Nesting Mode


32 weeks!
I had a check up yesterday and Charlotte is doing great! I have been having contractions for some time now, but they are only Braxton Hicks. In fact, as the nurse was trying to find Charlotte’s heartbeat she moved into a position that started a contraction. The doctor checked to see if I was dilated, which I wasn’t. Charlotte needs to bake for a few more weeks!

I am in full nesting mode now! I have so many things that I want to have accomplished before Charlotte arrives. We have decided to get rid of our cats. A good friend of ours will be keeping one of them and then taking the other to a really nice animal shelter. Once that is all done, I can get the room the cats stay in cleaned and turned into a play room/guest room.

My baby sister is getting very close to having her first child! It seems my family picked this year to have lots of babies! How great is that!

Although Malachi and I are in a place of mourning for a friend, we are still very excited about the arrival of Charlotte.

Thank you all for your prayers and support.

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

1 comment:

nannykim said...

Hi--my daughter is in the nesting stage too. It won't be long for you both now. I am supposed to go to a baby shower this coming Saturday. We have had some complications with my in-laws,( a stroke for my father-in-law, and overmedication in the nursing home for my mother-in-law...this week has been quite difficult!) Oh, my daughter has wanted to get rid of her cat also--but I don't think she has found anyone to take it. Glad you have found a place!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon