Wednesday, May 14, 2008

31 Weeks!!!


31 Weeks and Counting!

Charlotte just keeps growing! It won’t be long and she will be here. Malachi and I are just so excited about our new little girl. We are trying to get everything organized and ready for her arrival. We are also doing our best to get Sofia ready as well. She still doesn’t seem to understand, but that is ok. She will soon enough.

This week we will be having a 3D/4D ultrasound. We are really excited about it. A dear friend of mine is gifting it to us. We were unable to have it done with Sofia, so this is very special for us. I will of course post pictures!

Things have been a bit stressful today. I have been dealing with the Department of Veterans Affairs. For those of you, who are military veterans, know this can be very frustrating. However, in the midst of my frustration another dear friend of mine has blessed us with a wonderful gift. The Lord works in mysterious and unexpected ways!

Sleeping is becoming almost impossible. At this stage of any pregnancy, getting into a comfortable position to sleep can be almost impossible. However, the Lord has surely given me the strength I need to endure through each day. It is wonderful to know that I can find rest in the Lord. I think this part of the pregnancy is preparing me for the middle of the night feedings and running on 2 hour intervals (if that) of sleep. Being pregnant is such a wonderful blessing, regardless of the uncomfortable parts. I really have nothing to complain about. Charlotte as well as Sofia are our little miracles. I cherish each day with Sofia and each day that I am pregnant with Charlotte.

Jess over at “Making Home” has posted a blog on “Newborn Survival Tips”. Anyone who is about to have a newborn should check it out. It is very short and helpful.

My husband has recently set up his own blog. (Answer To The Call) He has yet to post anything as he gathers his thoughts. I hope that you will bookmark his blog and check it out when he has posted something.

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

No comments:

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon