Today was a tiring day. I hadn't felt Charlotte move ALL day so we went to the hospital per the recommendation of my OB doctor just to make sure all was well. It turns out Charlotte was having a lazy day! Silly Girl!
One of the goals I wanted to accomplish today was cleaning out my kitchen cabinets and getting then organized again. Looks like that will have to be done tomorrow as I am now preparing supper and then I want to get some reading done before going to sleep for the night.
Crystal over at “Biblical Womanhood” is taking on the same task and I will be joining her and other ladies as they tackle their kitchen cabinets!
I will post some before and after pictures and share the entire process with you all. If you would like to join in and share your kitchen cabinet organizing adventure, then pop over to Crystal's Blog and sign up! (Look for her April 6th Post)
Happy Organizing!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)














No comments:
Post a Comment