I often become a little frustrated when I am in the middle of doing something that I "think" is important only to be interrupted by Sofia whining or being clingy. I must admit that I need work on this as she is my "top priority" during the day. God has called me to be a wife first and then to be a mother. In theory my husband comes first and then my children, however, I don't always hit the mark when putting that "theory" into "practice".
I found the most helpful article over at my new favorite site "Raising Godly Tomatoes", where this issue of "Irritation with Children" is addressed. It makes so much sense when we put things in perspective based on priority. I encourage you to check it out.
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Wisdom for When We Become Irritated
Labels:
Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment