I just love trying new recipes! My dear friend and sister in Christ, Mrs. Elliot over at “Unfolding Grace” posted her “Grandma Jane's Hamburger Casserole” on “Traditional Family Recipes” and I prepared it last night and it was so good!
I must admit at first when I read the ingredients and how to prepare it, I was a bit skeptical. However, when I read the recipe to my husband he thought it would be tasty, and so I made it. Turns out this dish is just delicious!
It is so easy to make and an inexpensive dish I must add. I am always looking for easy casserole dishes to make on the nights that Malachi works late. This one was just perfect! My daughter loved it as well. She ate her bowl of it and then wanted some of mine! So I scored lots of points for this one!
I pray that you will try it out and love it as much as we did!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













1 comment:
I'm glad it turned out yummy! My Grandma is a good cook and she is also a great role model for me as a frugal homemaker. Now, I'll have to try it out!
Post a Comment