While browsing through one of my favorite blogs, I came across a video that really stopped me in my tracks and demanded that I reflect on what I will teach my children. Mrs. June Fuentes posted these videos and I just love her for doing so!
When the video was over a list of other videos from the same person appeared in a menu bar and I decided to watch pretty much all of them! I recommend you Christian momma's watch these videos and take in what this pastor has to say to us as we rear our children in the ways of the Lord all the while living in a godless society.
I did some research on this particular pastor and found nothing heretical in his teachings. Hence the reason I am recommending him to you all.
I pray that you will take the time to watch his videos and put into practice the Truth of God's Word in your lives as you strive daily to rear Godly children.
I also came across another blog that I found interesting which wrote an article about this subject as well. You may want to check it out as well. It is called "Families Against Feminism: The Great Debate". Let me know what you think.
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)














No comments:
Post a Comment