“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. Let us not become boastful, challenging one another, envying one another.”
(Galatians 5:22-26)
I was very much encouraged and even convicted by something I read today. Over at Jess's “Making Home” blog, she posted an article about people who get under our skin. More specifically those people who are apart of the Body of Christ. This blog is just the thing I needed to read today and I am so thankful that the Lord used Jess to speak such a HUGE truth of patience to me!
I am learning that there are always going to be people that get on my nerves, and those people can be apart of the Body of Christ. I should react with love, meekness and much patience. I am only responsible for my actions. I pray that you will take the time to head over and read the article that Jess wrote, entitled: “When People “Rub You The Wrong Way””.
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)














No comments:
Post a Comment