Malachi and I had a wonderful time watching Sofia open her presents. However, she wasn't quite as interested after seeing her Fisher Price Little People Barn Set! She would tear a piece of paper off a box and then go back to play with her barn! Silly girl!
I made the best muffins in the world this morning for breakfast! I got the idea for them over at Making Home. (Thanks Jess) I highly recommend these yummy muffins. Sofia took one bight and said “mmmm”. So I have named them “The MMMM Muffins”.
We finally figured out how to work the self-timer on our digital camera and was able to take the BEST picture of all three of us! I ordered a print from Kodak and can't wait to frame it!
Malachi and I pray that you all had a blessed Christmas celebrating our Saviour's birth!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













2 comments:
Hey Crystal!
So glad you loved the muffins. They are so stinkin good, aren't they?
Merry (belated) Christmas! Glad you had a good one.
~Jess
Beautiful picture===Blessings!!
Post a Comment