Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fun with GiGi and Breakfast for Supper!


This is the funniest picture I took today of my daughter playing. Sofia decided to snatch her Gigi's (My husband's mother) reading aid for seeing the computer screen better and turned it into a toy for her and our amusement! Sofia never ceases to make us laugh and appreciate the fun age she is at. We love experiencing every moment with her and having the ability to capture these truly funny moments!


Yummy! I just love having breakfast for supper! One of my favorites to make are grits and eggs with lightly buttered toast. It just so happens my 18 month old daughter loves it just as much as her mommy.



On the nights my husband works late making grits and eggs helps make my life a whole lot easier when it comes to supper ideas for my daughter and I. It is also inexpensive to prepare and is oh so yummy!


Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

1 comment:

Kim S in SC said...

Hello. I have not been to your blog in quite a while but you have been on my mind recently. I am overjoyed to read that your pregnancy is going well. God is good! I will continue to pray for you sweet babie's growth. don't you just love that right now, your little one is being "fearfully and wonderfully made" (Ps 139). I know that preparing is exciting and I will tell you all the extra work for a second child can't even compare to the bounty of blessings that come with another child.
PS: I love breakfast at night as well! Nothing better!
In Him,
Kim

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon