Thursday, December 20, 2007

3 Years and Going Strong!


Today is Malachi and I's 3rd wedding anniversary! We are so excited about it too! Money has been really tight lately and most times the bills are paid late. We had decided not to do anything special for our anniversary. We were just going to stay home and maybe watch our netflix movie if it was in. So no real big plans...until... Our friends, who are missionaries in Thailand, sent us a gift certificate to Outback Steakhouse! We were so amazed at how the Lord blesses us when we aren't expecting it. We were also excited about being able to have a nice dinner for our anniversary. Then a few days ago we get another card from our friends James and Katie in Thailand. This time they had sent us two movie tickets to add to our dinner at Outback! WOW! We could hardly believe this was happening to us! We had decided not to do anything special for our anniversary but now we are able to have dinner and a movie for our anniversary! We are so blessed by James and Katie and their kindness!

Malachi and I also decided not to buy any gifts for each other for our anniversary. Last night I just had to do something, or make something. Malachi had to work late last night and I decided to make a sign for him. I know that my husband loves it when I leave little love notes around the house for him and this was another great opportunity to do this for him. I got on the computer and made a “Welcome Home/Happy Anniversary” sign and left it on his laptop. I assumed that since he wasn't going to get in until really late that he wouldn't have time to make or do anything for me...I was so wrong!


My husband never ceases to surprise me and bless me with his love for me. I had to drive him to work this morning, so I woke up with him and made his coffee and some peanut butter toast. When I got home I turned my computer on and my dear sweet husband had created a new desktop background for me! I thought I would share it with you all here on my blog.


Malachi is joy to be married to and I am so honored that he chose me to be his wife!

So, Happy Anniversary to Malachi and I! I pray that the Lord continues to bless our growing family and our marriage!


Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

No comments:

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon