Friday, October 5, 2007

Verse of the Day



I wait for the LORD, my soul does wait, And in His word do I hope.” Psalms 130:5

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant with a second child for awhile now. We did become pregnant when Sofia was about 6 months old or so. However that child is in Heaven with our other two little ones. Each month we chart when I ovulate and then hope that we are pregnant. These past few months have been hard as for some reason I haven't been ovulating at all. However, today I am!!! Malachi and I were worried that something was wrong and so we scheduled an appointment with a specialist that could help us find out if there is a possible fertility problem. Just to know that I am actually ovulating is an answered prayer and we rejoice in God's Goodness!

The verse that I chose today says perfectly how I feel. My soul waits on the Lord every second. His Word brings me hope as I read the promises that the Lord has given us. I know that He honors those who honor Him. I know that He loves me and knows the desires of my heart. We trust in Him for everything, even more children. We desire His perfect will for our lives! I know that the Lord will bless us with another child in His perfect timing according to His perfect will!

So as we wait to find out if we are pregnant, my soul waits for the Lord and I hope in His Word!

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

1 comment:

April said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you. I will pray pray pray for a baby. Love ya

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon