Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Joy is in the Lord


Good Afternoon Ladies,


I have a few minutes to post something for today, and I thought I would share this video with you all. I have been under attack by the enemy the past few days and my mother in law, who is a wonderful woman of the Lord, shared this with me and it just blessed me and renewed my spirit! I rebuke the enemy in all his plans to discourage me and to undermine the authority of the Lord and my husband over me. There are people who use the Word of God deceitfully and seek to destroy my joy that I have in Jesus Christ!


I pray this video encourages you today!


Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)


1 comment:

Sadie said...

Hi Crystal, I've been praying for you during the trials and tribulations that seem to have come your way this week! Thank you for posting this video, it brought tears to my eyes. I may repost it on my blog and link to you if I have time today.

In Christ,
Sadie

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon