Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Struggles - Counting it All Joy!


"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds," James 1:2

This morning is proving to be very difficult. I covet your prayers as I walk by faith and count it all joy - each little trial I encounter - every little whine or tantrum from my children - every dish that seems to slip from my hands and shatter on the floor - every kitten that tries to climb my leg or scratches my children - every poopy diaper I have to wash - every one of my feeble attempts at keeping my house clean and meals prepared for my family - Lord, I count it all joy for I know that You have gone before me and have ordained every little thing to happen just as it does. You are using each moment in my life to sanctify me and bring glory to Yourself. Your will be done! Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon