Today I went out to explore our chicken coop to figure out exactly what needs to be repaired when I was startled (Read: Terrified) by a Black Racer snake. I was so scared that I ran like a crazy person, screaming for my life - all while holding my skirt up to my thighs! It sure must have been a sight to see! I nearly ran past the children as I bolted for safety. (Note: I was NOT being chased...although you would have thought that wild beast was on my heels!)
As I type this I am still laughing (and snorting) at the dramatic theatrics I entertained my ever watching children with today. I later went out to see if the snake was still - with my wits about me - desiring a picture of our chicken coop guest, but alas he was gone. No thanks to my amazing Oscar worthy performance, I am sure!
So, here is our chicken coop that is in desperate need of repair and de-snaking!
Counting it ALL joy!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <><
















1 comment:
Ha ha Crystal, well if it was a Black Racer they are all show and rarely strike. just as scared as you and if challenged will look for the exit. This is about the time they lay eggs, so be on the look out for those in the coop.
Looking forward to your next adventure.
~Paul
Post a Comment