Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Cozy Cottage Kitchen {New Curtain}

When we moved into our house there was a curtain already hanging in the window.  It appeared to be handmade by the previous owners.  It was cute but very dusty and dirty.  I found an old bed skirt while unpacking and decided to make a new kitchen curtain with it.  Here are the "Before and After" pictures.

It took me about 45 minutes to get it cut, sewn and hung up.  I love it!  It really did change the entire feeling of my kitchen.  I can't even describe just how excited I still am about our new house - the kitchen is my favorite room of the house - we just so happen to spend most of our day in it too!

Before

After

Love my New Curtain

2 comments:

Mrs. Settles said...

very pretty! The new curtains brightened it up a bit too!

Blessings,
Marcia

Jo said...

Oh my! Love your kitchen! So cozy.

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon