Today we spent most of our day cleaning our new house. We were so blessed to have our church family meet us at the house to volunteer their time helping us clean.
Both of our Elders helped Malachi install insulation in the back half of our attic. The seller purchased more than enough - which is a blessing should we ever need more in the future.
I was so blessed to have help cleaning the house, and can't believe how much we accomplished today. There are only a few things left and Malachi's aunt will come and help us next Saturday.
I'm sharing a picture of my kitchen and living room. I spent most of the day scrubbing the kitchen while my Aria diffused Thieves and then Peppermint throughout the house.
We will be moving in on the 16th and we simply cannot wait to start the next chapter of our lives in our new home!
Soli Deo Gloria!
Serving God and Family,
Crystal <><
Saturday, March 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment