Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Enjoying Country Life

We spent most of our morning outside playing and exploring. We are thoroughly enjoying our new life out in the country on our acre of land!

Our neighbors live on the 27 acres behind us and have so kindly said that we can explore their land with the girls. We've had such a great day do far!

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <><

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crystal, how wonderful you're new home looks! that's what we long for one day! since i've terminated my Facebook account, I have really missed keeping up with you! i would love to catch up with you sometime soon! my email address is aprilacarter4@gmail.com. how are the girls? how's homeschooling going? how's the gluten free diet going? I've recently had to go gluten free. somewhat overwhelming, but i already feel better! how y'all are well! hope to hear from you soon! April (Vitek) Carter

Mrs. Sewell said...

FRIEND!

I was wondering where you had gone and had prayed that we would get in touch again! I'll send you an email soon to give you the low down on what's been going on here.

So glad to hear from you!

Love,
Crystal <><

Mrs. Sewell said...

FRIEND!

I was wondering where you had gone and had prayed that we would get in touch again! I'll send you an email soon to give you the low down on what's been going on here.

So glad to hear from you!

Love,
Crystal <><

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon