Sunday, February 26, 2012

Final Walk Through


Front of the House
Kitchen

Other side of the kitchen

Living room from the front door

Living room facing the front door


We did our final walk through today and we should be closing on Tuesday!  Everything looked great and we can't wait to get the keys and get started making this our home!  Thanks to everyone who has continued to faithfully pray for us.  We're so thankful that the Lord has blessed us with such a perfect home for us to raise our children in! 

*I've included just a few pictures.  I will share more later*

Soli Deo Gloria!

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <><

2 comments:

Mrs. Settles said...

I love that rustic, homey kitchen! All that cabinet space!!!

It looks wonderful, congratulations!

Maranatha,
Marcia

Anonymous said...

Glory be to God in the Highest! HE DOES ANSWER PRAYER!!! I really like the house. I definitely can picture the girls romping in the yard!!! I like the country wood look!
Congratulation on this stage of your life. Love ya'll, Aunt Tam

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon