I have been growing my hair out since I became pregnant with Eleanor. I find it difficult to find ways to “do” my hair because it is so stringy and straight. Well, I found a solution thanks to a wonderful product from Lilla Rose via Shannon Ferraby. I ordered a clip for me and one each for the girls, and we L-O-V-E them! It works perfectly with my hair and I can’t wait to purchase a few more.
The girls' hair is more like Malachi’s – thick and wavy/curly and the ex-small clips work very well for their hair. I have not been satisfied with the hair accessory products that I’ve been getting because either there are pointy sharp ends or edges, or the pony tail holders wear out and break or slip out throughout the day. The Lilla Rose clips are easy and functional. I love that they can be used to create different hair styles without the need for several different things. I just love them! What more can I say? They are elegant and super feminine.
Here are a couple of pictures. The first one is the clip I ordered for my hair and the other is the one I ordered for Sofia and Charlotte.
| I am using the Freestyle Princess Tiara Clip (Size: Medium) |
| The girls each got the Tree of Life Clip (Size: Extra Small) |
What is even better is that Malachi loves them too! He was so impressed with the quality and durability of the product, not to mention how nice it looks in our hair. He said buying these clips was money well spent.
If you are looking for something new to help manage your mane, then I highly recommend Lilla Rose Clips! Please head over and visit Shannon Ferraby’s website for a complete list of products and demo videos.
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <><














No comments:
Post a Comment