I haven't had the time to blog like I usually do, but I have a few minutes to post some pictures of sweet Eleanor. She is now 13 weeks old and is such a happy baby! She can roll over from her back to her tummy and from her tummy to her back. She can hold herself up using her arms when on her tummy, and is trying VERY hard to sit up by herself. She is nursing so well, and still sleeps right next to me at night...which I LOVE! She is such a smiley little baby and laughs at her sisters when they are being silly. She absolutely adores her daddy, and most nights he is the only one who can get her to fall asleep.
Life is definitely much busier these days with a new little alert baby in the house. We are so blessed with Malachi's new job that we can now comfortably afford to move into a three bedroom apartment. The greatest part about moving is that we are moving right down the sidewalk from the apartment we are in now, which will make for an EASY move! The girls are really excited about having a playroom now that will house all their toys and games. I will also use it as a homeschool/guest bedroom.
Speaking of guests; I am so excited to have a bigger place that will accommodate for guests! I am super excited about having a sweet friend come and visit us in July with 5 of her 6 children! Then in August a woman I consider to be like a second mom, will visit with her new husband and two daughters! I am going to highly enjoy entertaining my friends and family in our new space.
I pray that all my readers are doing well, and just a little treat, here are some recent pictures of my sweet girls. We just celebrated Sofia's 5th birthday on May 31st, and we're gearing up to celebrate Charlotte's 3rd birthday (and my 30th) in July!
Serving God and My Family,
 |
| Daddy to the rescue! He can always get her to sleep |
 |
| My mom visiting to celebrate Sofia's 5th birthday and to see Eleanor for the first tine! |
 |
| My sweet Princesses |
 |
| Me and my babies! |
 |
| Sofia's 5th Birthday (31 May 2011) |
 |
| My mom with Sofia and Ellie |
 |
| Charlotte dancing! |
 |
| Homeschool |
 |
| Me and my sweet Ellie |
 |
| My gorgeous Sofia...I love those blue eyes! |
 |
| Best Friends |
 |
| Sweet Ellie (Looks like her daddy) |
Crystal <>< (SAHM)
No comments:
Post a Comment