| OH SO YUMMY! |
| Ingredients I used |
| Gluten Free |
| Check the label to make sure it is Gluten Free |
| These are so yummy! |
I got this recipe from Whole Foods and tried it out today. These were so delicious! Now that we are eating a gluten free and casein free diet, I have been trying out all sorts of new recipes. I love brownies, so when I saw this recipe on Whole Foods' website I just had to try it! SO YUMMY!
I also was able to find gluten free, dairy free and even soy free chocolate chips, along with gluten free vanilla extract. (Regular vanilla extra contains traces of gluten...FYI.) I also used vegan (soy free) butter, which is so yummy too! I chose to use carob powder instead of cocoa powder because it is caffeine free.
I highly recommend this recipe. Head over to Whole Foods and check it out, and then make them yourself to see how good these are! You can find the recipe HERE
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













No comments:
Post a Comment