I am pushing the 30 week mark, and can definitely tell now that I am BIG! I now weigh as much as I did when I delivered Sofia. My total weight gain for this pregnancy has been about 16lbs. This is most likely due to the change in our diet we made prior to becoming pregnant. This pregnancy has been going really well, other than the hip and tailbone discomfort. I have been seeing my chiropractor since 16 weeks and while that has made all the difference in the world with my comfort level, I have two bulging discs that can’t be dealt with until after Eleanor is born. Until then, I just endure through the discomfort knowing that in the end I will hold my precious Eleanor!
I have been crocheting like a mad woman lately, and trying to get the house organized and cleaned. The last part is becoming more and more challenging with my aches and pains. Malachi has been such a help to me. He has helped keep the kitchen cleaned and of course does all the heavy lifting. We are both so excited about the arrival of our new little girl. Sofia and Charlotte LOVE to watch Eleanor kick and move in my belly. Sofia talks to Eleanor and Charlotte kisses my belly every morning. It is such a sweet delight and joy to see the girls so excited about their new baby sister. They still have no concept of time, and thus are a bit confused as to why it is taking so long for Eleanor to get here. Sofia knows that Eleanor isn’t “done” yet, but still would prefer that she be here now. She has also decided that Eleanor will sleep with in the bed with her and that she will give her all her baths. So sweet!
School is getting more and more difficult as I have less and less energy to really concentrate on the assignments, but I am pushing through it as best I can. I may not be able to take a break like I wanted to, so I’ll push through it all even after I have the baby. Hopefully I have understanding instructors.
The job that I had mentioned in an earlier post didn’t work out. So it looks as if we’ll be staying put in Louisiana for now. The Lord knows exactly what He is doing, and we trust in Him completely. We are still preparing for a homebirth, and staying here ensures that more. We have met our deductible with our insurance, and now we just wait for Eleanor!
I pray that all my readers are doing well, and doing all things for the glory of the Lord. Soli Deo Gloria!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













No comments:
Post a Comment