I made these for my sweet Eleanor! I can hardly wait to put them on her little feet when she's born!
I am 31 weeks now and totally feel like I am 31 weeks! Eleanor is still very active, and reacts to music, to me talking, to her sisters squealing, and to the voice of her daddy. I have really enjoyed every moment of this pregnancy, and while I will miss being pregnant when it is all over, I still can't wait to snuggle with my Ellie! We will be meeting with our homebirth midwife next week, which makes me even more excited. This week and weekend we will begin the task of getting the house ready. I have been crocheting like a crazy woman lately, and have enjoyed every minute of it. I have been able to make things for Eleanor, Sofia, Charlotte and some of my friend's children. I love it!
Today Malachi and I celebrated 6 years of blessed marriage! Each year I am reminded of the Lord sovereignty in my life when our anniversary roles around. I am forced to be reminded of the events that led up to meeting Malachi and how the Lord orchestrated every single minute of it. I am so thankful the Lord looked upon me and showed me favor; I am so undeserving. I pray that Malachi and I are given many more years together with each other and our children. The most joyful part of our marriage has been the Lord's gifting of children. It certainly makes our lives fuller and more exciting. I am truly a blessed wife and mother! Soli Deo Gloria!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













No comments:
Post a Comment